Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Had a great Easter Sunday. Woke up early this morning so Morgan had time to get her basket and we went to Sonic for breakfast on our way to church.


Church was awesome. I love to hear about the Resurrection of the Lord! Its such an amazing story!
Service was awesome and so was the music!

After church we went to my sisters house for an egg hunt and Easter dinner.

Here are Morgan and her cousin Spring before the egg hunt.  Morgan wouldnt let me take any pics of her hunting eggs but I snuck this one anyways....couldnt get any closer though...lol



She couldnt run for the eggs in her flip-flops cause it was wet out and she kept sliding so she just kicked them off and went bare-footed.

We had glazed ham, potatoes, camp beans, rolls, corn and salad for dinner.  We brought a few pieces of cake home with us cause we were too full for dessert. On our way home we stopped to see my mom and Russ at Grandpa and Gigi's house and they had another basket full of goodies for Morgan there...didnt get to get a picture of that one before she tore into it.

I hope all of you had a Nice Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment