Monday, April 25, 2011

Tornado Watches and Floods

Today has been a really crazy day. It stormed most of the night last night and there has been tornado watches off and on since then.  I went to work this morning and had to turn around and take another way around because the bridge on 3rd street was flooded.
Got off at 2 today and it has done nothing but rain since I got home.
My yard is totally flooded


The water is coming from the colvert...all the water is coming from up the street....and is streaming thru my yard and into the drain ditch in the back...usually the ditch is like 4 ft deep and you have to cross the bridge to get across...the water is almost touching the bridge cause its almost full...and the water is gushing thru.
Hopefully it will stop raining tonight. Alot of people in my neighborhood are posting pictures by their houses as well so its pretty flooded everywhere....Ill have to be careful getting out at 5:30 in the morning to get to work...I might just get drifted away...lol


Also I want to share a video my sons girlfriend made. It has both of my sons in it and I may be biased but its awesome! Alyssa did an awesome job on it!
http://youtu.be/XV5U7hOpSAk

No comments:

Post a Comment