Saturday, April 23, 2011

Floods and Eggs

Since I had yesterday off, I had most of my errands and shopping done so I spent most of the day today at home.
It was a good thing that I did because it was a wet mess outside.

This is what I seen when I looked out my backdoor.
My backyard was flooded!

Talked to Drew again today and he is camping with his dad this weekend. I sure hope the weather there is better than here. He sounded like he was having a lot of fun and said he was going to go fishing. He said Dennis stayed at home and that he probably was going to spend Easter with his girlfriend. I really missed the days when we all were able to do things together as a family. Feels like we are all over the place now.

Drew sent me this picture.



Britany is spending her Easter weekend unpacking and getting settled into her house. And Morgan and I spent the day doing crafts and just relaxing.
Here is a picture of her catapillar she made out of half of an egg carton.

And of course she colored some eggs



She missed having Drew color them with her though so she made him an egg.



No comments:

Post a Comment